Multidisciplinary Home Health
Let Our Locally Owned Business Provide You With Exceptional Care
Onesource home healthcare offers a wide range of health care services that are performed in your home. It is more convenient, and just as effective as care you would get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
ONESOURCE HOME HEALTH SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Private Duty Nursing
WE PROVIDE VISITS IN:
- Gwinnett County
- Fulton County
- Dekalb County
- Walton County
- Rockdale County
GOALS OF HOME HEALTH:
Our home health care goals are to treat an illness or injury, prevent the risk for re-hospitalization, and restore you to your highest level of function. Onesource helps you to get better, regain your motion, strength, balance, independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ONESOURCE HOME HEALTH
- Our home health agency will address your needs and goals on your first visit and determine which therapies you will need.
- Onesource will seek information about your condition, diagnosis, and medications from you and your doctor.
- Our staff will establish a plan of care, determine how many visits you will need, and how often we will come.
- Onesource keeps you and your doctor updated about your progress.
- Our agency will see you as often as the doctor has ordered visits per medical necessity, if you are paying with insurance, or how often you desire if paying in cash.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT OUR HOME HEALTH STAFF DOES
- Monitor your blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and breathing.
- Insure that you’re taking your prescriptions correctly.
- Inspect and treat wounds according to your physician’s orders.
- Monitor and treat pain.
- Check the safety of your home.
- Provide you with exercises and treatments to improve your health and function.
- Communicate regularly with you, your physician, and anyone else who provides you with care.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR HOME HEALTH?
If you have experienced a recent illness or injury and require medical intervention you may be good candidate for home health if you find it taxing or difficult to leave the home. If you are not “homebound,” that is, limited mostly to the confines of your home due to temporary weakness, poor balance, or disability you may not qualify for home health. We do provide outpatient multidisciplinary therapy at home to patients who wish to be seen at home due to convenience and not need. To learn more about outpatient therapy at home click here.
DOES INSURANCE PAY FOR HOME HEALTH?
Medicare A, and and other insurance providers cover home health visits that are medically necessary. To learn more about insurance and reimbursement at Onesource.