Onesource combines traditional Physical Therapy with the newest and most innovative treatments such as laser, ultrasound therapy, electrotherapy, virtual reality, dry needling, ultrasound guided dry needling, comprehensive manual therapy for the lower and upper extremity, and much more. Under our outpatient rehabilitation programs, patients receive intensive one-on-one sessions with a Licensed Physical Therapist/Osteopractor. Typical sessions last for an hour.
WE PROVIDE SPECIALIZED REHABILITATION AND PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR:
- Stroke and other Neuro-degenerative Disorders
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Sprains and Strains
- Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation of Joints
- Back Pain and Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation for Spinal Surgery
- Sports Injuries and Sport Performance Optimization
- Chronic and Acute Pain Management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (Dizziness and Vertigo)
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Generalized Strengthening
- Range of Motion
- General Wellness (Fitness, Weight Loss, Nutrition, and Massage)
- Workman’s Comp
- Ergonomics Evaluation and Training
- Functional capacity and Disability Evaluation
OUR OUTPATIENT CLINICS:
We have two locally owned locations in Snellville and Lawrenceville, Georgia to choose from. Click here to see where they are.
Unlike larger physical therapy clinics, Onesource delivers one-on-one personalized therapy sessions and limits the number of patients in the clinic. You are treated like an important member of the team from the minute you walk through our door. Our therapists are constantly working toward improving their skills and credentials in order to deliver the very best care. To learn more about specialized treatments that we provide, click here.